November 21st 19:00, WineBank Vienna
Grünangergasse 8, 1010 Wien
Divine Tastes invite you to an experience of exquisite tastes that will initiate you to the amazing world of contemporary Greek wine.
Wine tasting will be accompanied with a variety of Greek delicacies made by 3 Greek Chef’s.
Marinos Chondroulidis, Chris Gremos, and Andreas Missias they created a menu which each wine, will pair it, with the corresponding dish.
We will present 13 Greek wines from 7 different wineries. The wineries are :
- Estate Chrysohoou
- Argyrakis wines
- Claudia Papayanni
- Zacharias wines
- Papagiannakos wines
- Mylonas wines
The wine list and the dishes:
- Assyrtiko Papagiannakos white with Bruschetta |Grilled vegetables | Asparagus | Aioli Dip
- Roya Nopera dry Muscat white with Shrimps “Kantaifi” | Mango chutney
- Ati white Argirakis with Fresh green leaves | Cherry tomatoes | Citrus flavors
- Savvatiano Mylonas white with Black lentils | Honey | Coriander | Βlack truffle flavor
- Malagouzia Papagiannakos white with Seabass filet | Kiwi | Lime | Anise | Citrus flavor | Chili
- Ati red Argirakis with Ionian Numbulo | Fresh fruits
- Lexis Nemea Agiorgitiko dry red Zacharias with Aged mature cheese | Tomato relish
- Lexis Mavrodafni dry red Zacharias with Wild mushrooms selection | Black truffle oil
- Naoussa Chrusohoou P.D.O. Xinomavro dry red with Pasta | Spicy tomato sauce| Olives | Feta cheese | Oregano
- Claudia Papayianni dry red blend Xinomavro-Syrah-Merlot with Smoked cold cuts | Mature yellow cheese
- Cava Chrysohoou dry red Xinomavro-Merlot with Beef tartar | Radish | Chives | Cornisson | Lime | Olive oil
- Gold Selection Chrysohoou P.G.I dry red Xinomavro with Beef Carpaccio | Olives | Caper | Baby rocket leaves
- Epitome Nopera sweet muscat with dessert.
Book your seat until 16th of November 2018
Price per person 39 euro.